DIY Anthropologie Hack and how to use the Decor Moulds
If you’re a lover of painted furniture then you’ve probably heard of Debi Beard of Debi’s DIY Paint! She’s known for her colorful, vibrant and unique designs and is always pushing the limits of her creativity to inspire others. Her Youtube channel has blown up over the years and you’ll see why if you check out the video below. She weaves these fun narratives about her life throughout the tutorial where she inspires and gives detailed instructions that are chalk full of FAB tips! We’ve also met Debi in person and she’s become a good friend of ours. She’s authentic, caring and a beautiful soul.
We are so honored that she chose one of our products to highlight, our Decor Moulds, to create this jaw dropping copy of a $1400 Anthro dresser!
Here is the before of the dresser:
And here is the magical transformation:
Here is how she did it:
Do you have any questions about how to do this after watching the video? Let us know and we’ll get the answer for you! Do you want to buy the Decor Moulds and Clay seen in the video to create your own? Find your closest stockists of IOD products HERE
- How to Stamp Curved Surfaces with IOD Stamps: Thrift Flip Lamp Edition
- DIY “Antique” Wedding Frame Plus Favors Under $5 using IOD Moulds
- Effortless DIY: Thrift Flip a Silver Tray into Romantic Table Decor
- Spring Decor DIY: Blue Willow Porcelain Easter Eggs
- Valentine’s Gift Idea: Shabby Chic Jewelry Organizer