Stamp All The Gifts Day 4 / Beautiful easy DIY Porcelain Relic Pendants
We’re so excited about todays Stamp All The Gifts reveal and we hope you love it as much as we do! We were literally squealing as each step made them prettier and prettier! We think anyone would be thrilled to call one of these handmade lovelies their own, but consider especially those gifts you need several of but you still want to be special… such as teacher gifts, friends, moms and grandmas! These little darlings resemble rich pottery relics, but they are made of polymer clay, and beginner friendly. You’ve got to try it, but we warn you, these little discs of colorful goodness are kind of addicting!
Scroll down to see the video and learn how to make these. We’ve also included a list of supplies and tips!
Stay tuned for Day 5 of Stamp All The Gifts coming tomorrow!
- How to Stamp Curved Surfaces with IOD Stamps: Thrift Flip Lamp Edition
- DIY “Antique” Wedding Frame Plus Favors Under $5 using IOD Moulds
- Effortless DIY: Thrift Flip a Silver Tray into Romantic Table Decor
- Spring Decor DIY: Blue Willow Porcelain Easter Eggs
- Valentine’s Gift Idea: Shabby Chic Jewelry Organizer