Handmade Holidays / DIY Countdown to Christmas Sign
Welcome HANDMADE HOLIDAY’S BLOG HOPPERS! The theme for today is handmade holiday home decor and of course that’s right up our alley! A few months back we demolished the decaying play structure in our back yard and I talked my husband into letting me keep all the old wood boards. Every time I look at the pile of beautiful old wood with layers of chipping paint I get a little heart race. This video is the very first project I’m doing with the very first board. The inaugural project if you will. Take a peek at what I made, and try one yourself! SCROLL to the bottom for prize entry details!
Check out the prizes that can be won from all of the sponsors for this blog hop:
Enter through rafflecopter below:
Now head on over and check out the other blogs who have some amazing projects for you!
- How to Stamp Curved Surfaces with IOD Stamps: Thrift Flip Lamp Edition
- DIY “Antique” Wedding Frame Plus Favors Under $5 using IOD Moulds
- Effortless DIY: Thrift Flip a Silver Tray into Romantic Table Decor
- Spring Decor DIY: Blue Willow Porcelain Easter Eggs
- Valentine’s Gift Idea: Shabby Chic Jewelry Organizer