DIY Parisian Wall fragment! Ooooh la la!
Hi everyone! Sorry for our silence lately! We’re super good about engaging on social media, but have been sorely neglecting our home. It’s kind of like real life…. I’m out hitting’ the town with my 5 kiddos whooping’ it up hanging out and having fun, and when I finally come home my house is a wreck and needs some attention! So here I am to tidy up so I can invite you all over for some fun! We’ll be posting some lovely tutorials, before and afters and even some give aways to make up for our quietness here on our blog! Be sure to subscribe to our feed so you don’t miss out! To get the party started I want to draw attention to one of my favie tutorials using our brand new Decor Transfers . This one is by one of our favorite design Queens… the uber talented Heather Tracey! Click the pick to be taken to the tutorial!
- How to Stamp Curved Surfaces with IOD Stamps: Thrift Flip Lamp Edition
- DIY “Antique” Wedding Frame Plus Favors Under $5 using IOD Moulds
- Effortless DIY: Thrift Flip a Silver Tray into Romantic Table Decor
- Spring Decor DIY: Blue Willow Porcelain Easter Eggs
- Valentine’s Gift Idea: Shabby Chic Jewelry Organizer