Easy Mother's Day DIY Gift Idea with IOD Moulds and Transfers
Looking for a last-minute Mother’s Day craft? Quickly and easily make a personalized gift for Mom (or for you, because why not spoil yourself a bit?).
Shannon from Pickin' Boots Vintage Market Fort Myers is going to show you a tutorial on how to repurpose a glass jar into an adorable candle holder in no time. She’ll be working with Ephemeral Melange Transfer, Whispering Willow Transfer, Harper Mould and He Loves Me Mould.
Alright, grab your IOD supplies from your local stockist, and let’s get those hands making something beautiful today!!
Title: Easy Mother's Day DIY Gift Idea with IOD Moulds and Transfers
By Pickin’ Boots Vintage Mother’s Day Candle Vases
And there you have it! A charming, homemade gift that's sure to make Mom's day. So go ahead and give it a try.
Don’t worry if you’re a beginner. We’ve got you covered with some easy-to-follow techniques and tips on our product 101 pages! We’re honored to be part of your journey of learning and creativity. Be sure to check out the rest of the blog for more great tutorials and inspiration.We can’t wait to see what you’ll discover (and create)! Don’t forget to share your final projects with us in the Facebook Creative Tribe.
- How to Stamp Curved Surfaces with IOD Stamps: Thrift Flip Lamp Edition
- DIY “Antique” Wedding Frame Plus Favors Under $5 using IOD Moulds
- Effortless DIY: Thrift Flip a Silver Tray into Romantic Table Decor
- Spring Decor DIY: Blue Willow Porcelain Easter Eggs
- Valentine’s Gift Idea: Shabby Chic Jewelry Organizer