Elevate Your Easter Decor with IOD Moulds and Stamps
Looking to add some chic French country style to your Easter decor this year? Look no further than DIY projects using Iron Orchid Designs' Stamps and Moulds. Erin from The Provincial Farmhouse shares how she transformed simple white egg cups and foam eggs into beautiful, decor pieces using IOD's Classic Elements Mould and Antiquities Stamp.
Whether you're looking to add a touch of elegance to your home or simply want to get into the spirit of the season, why not give it a go yourself?
Alright, grab your IOD supplies from your local stockist, and let’s DIY!!
DIY French Country Easter Decor using IOD Moulds and Stamps | Spring Decor | High End
By The Provincial Farmhouse
Don’t worry if you’re a beginner. We’ve got you covered with some easy-to-follow techniques and tips on our product 101 pages! We’re honored to be part of your journey of learning and creativity. Be sure to check out the rest of the blog for more great tutorials and inspiration. We can’t wait to see what you’ll discover (and create)! Don’t forget to share your final projects with us in the Facebook Creative Tribe.
- How to Stamp Curved Surfaces with IOD Stamps: Thrift Flip Lamp Edition
- DIY “Antique” Wedding Frame Plus Favors Under $5 using IOD Moulds
- Effortless DIY: Thrift Flip a Silver Tray into Romantic Table Decor
- Spring Decor DIY: Blue Willow Porcelain Easter Eggs
- Valentine’s Gift Idea: Shabby Chic Jewelry Organizer