IOD Runway Replay: Win Free IOD Products with this Creative Challenge
You know we really love you, right? And we feel like we’re not doing our jobs if we don’t throw an occasional challenge your way.
Otherwise, how can we push you out of your usual comfort zone and inspire you to create something totally new?
So we came up with a creative challenge that’s going to knock your stilettos off! (Ha! Who’s kidding who? It’s definitely fuzzy socks.)
And the winner will get their choice of one free IOD product each month until the end of 2020. (Think of all the projects you can do with that!?!)
What’s the IOD Runway Replay?
It’s a contest where you find a fashion runway photo that tickles your fancy.
Then use your favourite IOD products to DIY your own interpretation of that couture look.
Need some examples?
Try not to do a double take with this IOD Runway Replay created by Ildiko Horvath of restored4u using the Lemon Drops Decor Transfer.
Who knew a cake could be so beautifully “dressed”? Check out this runway inspired confection create by Ashely of The Little Vintage Baking Company. She used the Acanthus Scroll and Classic Elements moulds as well as the Craquelure stamp.
Bask in this lovely butterfly gown made by Joly Tomaszewska of Joly Thomas Home using the Entomology Etcetera transfer.
No need to limit yourself to furniture, cakes and gowns! You can make jewelry, wall art, home accessories or upcycle something completely unexpected with IOD products. Just use your runway image as a starting point and then let your imagination “runway” with it!
How to Enter the IOD Runway Replay
The IOD Runway Replay Creative Challenge starts today, May 1, 2020 and entries will be accepted through midnight PST May 31, 2020.
To submit an entry, post both your inspiration image and a beautiful photo of your IOD project on either Instagram or Facebook with the hashtag #IODRunwayReplay.
If you’re using Facebook, make sure you set the visibility on the post to “Public.”
Please include the names of the IOD products you used and anything else you’d like us to know about your creation.
On June 1st, we’ll choose five finalists. Then we’ll share the photos from the finalists on both Instagram and Facebook for you to vote on by Liking your favorite images.
The photo with the most combined Likes from Facebook and Instagram by 9am PST on Friday, June 5th will take the prize.
The first place winner gets to pick one IOD product for free each month for the rest of 2020 for a total of seven IOD products.
The second place winner gets to pick one of each type of IOD products for free — one stamp, one mould and one transfer.
The third place winner gets to pick one IOD product.
Terms & Conditions for the IOD Runway Replay Creative Challenge
- There is no fee to participate in the challenge.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to participate.
- The contest will run for 31 days, beginning on May 1, 2020 and ending on May 31, 2020. Submissions after midnight on May 31, 2020 will not be accepted.
- No product purchase is necessary to enter.
- Making a purchase of an IOD product does not increase your chances of winning.
- Submissions will be judged based on the number of Likes received on both Facebook and Instagram for a particular entry.
- Prizes total less than $300 US cash value.
- Prizes can not be exchanged for cash value.
- This contest is void where prohibited.
- By entering in this challenge, participants agree to the Terms and Conditions set forth.
Quick Recap of How To Enter the IOD Runway Replay Creative Challenge
- Pick a runway photo featuring fashion that inspires you
- Use IOD products to replay that look in whatever way you want – surprise us with your creativity!
- Upload your photo to Instagram or Facebook (Make sure to set your post to “Public” if using Facebook)
- Let us know what IOD products you used and any other fun details
- Add the hashtag #IODRunwayReplay so we can find your entry
- Share your post with the world before midnight PST on Sunday, May 31, 2020
- Finalists will be announced on Monday, June 1, 2020 and the winners will be announced on Friday, June 5, 2020.
Let us know if you have any questions in the comments below. We can’t WAIT to see what beautiful things you create in your Runway Replay!
- How to Stamp Curved Surfaces with IOD Stamps: Thrift Flip Lamp Edition
- DIY “Antique” Wedding Frame Plus Favors Under $5 using IOD Moulds
- Effortless DIY: Thrift Flip a Silver Tray into Romantic Table Decor
- Spring Decor DIY: Blue Willow Porcelain Easter Eggs
- Valentine’s Gift Idea: Shabby Chic Jewelry Organizer