Stamp All The Gifts Day 3/DIY Cotton Flannel Cozy Scarf!
Welcome to Day 3 of the “Stamp All The Gifts” series! We promised something cozy and we think this is just perfect to cuddle up in. Who wouldn’t be proud to wear her very own custom made scarf toting her beloved nick name or perhaps monogram initials?
Aren’t they darling? And so cozy too! If you have someone special you’d like to give the gift of cozy to, then watch this video to see how!
Tips for making your own cozy scarf with IOD Decor Stamps.
Stay tuned for Stamp All The Gifts Day 5 coming soon!
For other handmade holiday gift ideas using IOD products, check out these other posts:
- How to Stamp Curved Surfaces with IOD Stamps: Thrift Flip Lamp Edition
- DIY “Antique” Wedding Frame Plus Favors Under $5 using IOD Moulds
- Effortless DIY: Thrift Flip a Silver Tray into Romantic Table Decor
- Spring Decor DIY: Blue Willow Porcelain Easter Eggs
- Valentine’s Gift Idea: Shabby Chic Jewelry Organizer