Updated February 8, 2021
NO WAY! LOL. The rumors are NOT true.
We messed with y’all a bit with our retirement previews. Hey, who said we aren’t suckers for some good clickbait? Whatever gets you here ’cause we love you and want more of your time. (Needy much? We own it.)
So, here’s the real deal, and its big news (just not as crazy as Josie and I retiring).
We’re retiring several transfer designs from our line up to make room for the new ones we just released. (To see a complete lineup of all our transfers, go here).
We took a day to celebrate the January 2020 retirements and had a live marathon on our Facebook page HERE.
To get your hands on the retiring IOD designs (before they’re all gone!) go here to find your local stockist.
The IOD Transfer designs retiring in Fall 2020 are as follows:
- Catalogue of Roses Decor Transfer
- Le Petit Rosier Decor Transfer (both sizes)
- Barr and Sugden Decor Transfer
- Storrs and Harrison Decor Transfer
Previously retired designs (announced January 2020):
- Sea Queen Decor Transfer (both sizes)
- Farmers Market Decor Transfer
- Bohemian Border Decor Transfer
- Be Thou My Vision Decor Transfer (both sizes)
- Winter Song Decor Transfer
- Wildflower Botanicals Decor Transfer