DIY Ephemera for Junk Journals Using IOD Stamps
Today, we're diving into journaling and ephemera creation. Last time, Beth from Vintage Bandits Mercantile shared her progress on creating a cover for her journal. But today, she wants to focus on what goes inside it—the ephemera. She'll take you on a quick tour of what she's got so far and share some tips and techniques to make the journal shine.
Alright, grab your IOD supplies from your local stockist, and let’s get those hands making something beautiful today!!
Title: DIY Ephemera for Junk Journals Using IOD Stamps
By Vintage Bandits Mercantile
And there you have it! Remember, this is your journal, your sanctuary of creativity. There are no rules—only endless possibilities. Don't be afraid to experiment, mix styles, and let your imagination guide you.
Don’t worry if you’re a beginner. We’ve got you covered with some easy-to-follow techniques and tips on our product 101 pages! We’re honored to be part of your journey of learning and creativity. Be sure to check out the rest of the blog for more great tutorials and inspiration.We can’t wait to see what you’ll discover (and create)! Don’t forget to share your final projects with us in the Facebook Creative Tribe.
- How to Stamp Curved Surfaces with IOD Stamps: Thrift Flip Lamp Edition
- DIY “Antique” Wedding Frame Plus Favors Under $5 using IOD Moulds
- Effortless DIY: Thrift Flip a Silver Tray into Romantic Table Decor
- Spring Decor DIY: Blue Willow Porcelain Easter Eggs
- Valentine’s Gift Idea: Shabby Chic Jewelry Organizer