DIY Up cycled Christmas Ornaments
Who’s ready for some holiday DIY action?? WE ARE! Jos and I are kicking off the IOD DIY Christmas Series for 2018 with Christmas ornaments. Check out the videos we’ve created. We actually posted these on IODtv our Youtube channel last week but haven’t had time to write up this blog post 🙂 So, if you don’t want to miss any of our videos, please be sure to follow us on our Youtube channel here IODtv. Click the subscribe button so you’re notified when a video is fresh off the press!
Here’s how we upcycled a simple tin can lid into a darling if not humbly sweet little tree ornament:
And then this sweet little cherub ornament! So easy to make and would be a great party project for your next creative gathering!
So as I’m writing this blog post Josie is calling me into the studio to film our next project “DIY Barnwood Cherub Centerpiece” So stay tune for more DIY Christmas goodness!
If you want to know where to purchase all of the supplies used in these videos click on our store locator to find your local stockist HERE or check our online stores HERE ! That’s it for now, go make something beautiful!
- How to Stamp Curved Surfaces with IOD Stamps: Thrift Flip Lamp Edition
- DIY “Antique” Wedding Frame Plus Favors Under $5 using IOD Moulds
- Effortless DIY: Thrift Flip a Silver Tray into Romantic Table Decor
- Spring Decor DIY: Blue Willow Porcelain Easter Eggs
- Valentine’s Gift Idea: Shabby Chic Jewelry Organizer