Dress up Your Living Room with Colorful Flower Pillow DIY
Our friend Leslie at My 100 Year Old Home is always such a joy to watch. She makes home decor and homemaking look so effortless. You know, here at IOD, we’re busy folks, so we loooovee projects that are beautiful but don’t take all afternoon! So when we saw this colorful flower pillow DIY, we knew we had to share it!
This pillow uses the stamp-paint-stamp method, which is a simple technique with IOD stamps that can really make you look like a pro (even if you’re not 😉). Use some acrylic paints paired with our Chrysanthemum Stamp and IOD Ink and you’ll have a colorful pillow to liven up your living room in no time.
- Pillow Case
- IOD Chrysanthemum Stamp (or your favorite IOD stamp design)
- IOD Decor Ink & Pad
- Acrylic Paint / Brush
Alright, head on over to My 100-Year-Old Home to view the tutorial and make your very own Chrysanthemum Pillow. You can grab your IOD supplies from your local stockist.
Don’t worry if you’re a beginner. We’ve got you covered with some easy-to-follow techniques and tips on our product 101 pages! We’re honored to be part of your journey of learning and creativity. Be sure to check out the rest of the blog for more great tutorials and inspiration.We can’t wait to see what you’ll discover (and create)! Don’t forget to share your final projects with us in the Facebook Creative Tribe.
- How to Stamp Curved Surfaces with IOD Stamps: Thrift Flip Lamp Edition
- DIY “Antique” Wedding Frame Plus Favors Under $5 using IOD Moulds
- Effortless DIY: Thrift Flip a Silver Tray into Romantic Table Decor
- Spring Decor DIY: Blue Willow Porcelain Easter Eggs
- Valentine’s Gift Idea: Shabby Chic Jewelry Organizer