How to DIY your Formica Countertops into Beautiful Carrara!
We have a guest taking over our Youtube channel today! Her name is Lynne Brundage and she is an absolute creative genius! We love seeing everything she does with IOD. You can find her on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/ellenjgoods/ and follow her on facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/ellenjgoods.medina/ .
Here is her video showing you how to take plain dated formica countertops and turn them into beautiful faux Carrara!! She uses Fusion Mineral Paint and the IOD Carrara Decor stamp!
Here are some pictures of her darling kitchen after:
Do you want to give this countertop technique a try? Contact your local stockist and ask them about IOD Decor Stamp in Carrara! You can find a local stockist by using our store locator HERE
- How to Stamp Curved Surfaces with IOD Stamps: Thrift Flip Lamp Edition
- DIY “Antique” Wedding Frame Plus Favors Under $5 using IOD Moulds
- Effortless DIY: Thrift Flip a Silver Tray into Romantic Table Decor
- Spring Decor DIY: Blue Willow Porcelain Easter Eggs
- Valentine’s Gift Idea: Shabby Chic Jewelry Organizer