Stamp All The Gifts Day 2! / DIY Quick and Easy Christmas Gifts
We don’t mean to boasties about our coasties but we are all about them for our Christmas #stampallthegifts project series! I know corny, but for reals, take a peek at the last two of three coaster sets “Tea Stained China coasters” and “Queen Bee coasters” or pin this handmade holiday gift idea for later.
For more handmade holiday gift and DIY Christmas decor ideas using IOD products, follow our DIY Christmas with Iron Orchid Designs board on Pinterest.
And here is a video tutorial showing you how to make them!
Ok, tomorrow we introduce something besides coasters, we promise! ( a cozy little something *hint* hint* )
If you’re trying to find our products please find your local Stockists here: Store Locator or an online store here: Online Stores . Our stockists stocked up on all the Decor Stamps for this event, so you should have no problem finding what you need, but if you do have an issue use our contact form here: CONTACT US
Ok now go make something beautiful!
For more handmade holiday gift ideas using IOD products, check out these other posts:
- How to Stamp Curved Surfaces with IOD Stamps: Thrift Flip Lamp Edition
- DIY “Antique” Wedding Frame Plus Favors Under $5 using IOD Moulds
- Effortless DIY: Thrift Flip a Silver Tray into Romantic Table Decor
- Spring Decor DIY: Blue Willow Porcelain Easter Eggs
- Valentine’s Gift Idea: Shabby Chic Jewelry Organizer