SURPRISE! We’re sneaking in one more NEW product with the June 2021 Release… IOD Erasable Liquid Chalk in a 5-pack with COLORS! But not just any colors – the primary colors of red, yellow, and blue plus white and black so you can mix up any color you like – make your own rainbow.
No time now? Pin this for later. To order this product, find an approved IOD retailer near you.
More than just chalkboards, IOD Erasable Liquid Chalk can be used on any non-porous surface. The possibilities are endless – storefront glass, vintage windows, laminate wood flooring, vinyl, mirrors, and more! Now add colors to the mix and it’s PLAYTIME – with the easiest clean-up evah!!
See below for a complete video tutorial on how to make the gorgeous erasable chalkboard sign above. Destined for Sally’s kitchen, she used the new Sunflowers, Sprigs, and Retro Stamps with the new colors from the ELC 5-pack. NO artistic skills are required!
****IMPORTANT NOTE**** This is a new formula for our Erasable Liquid Chalks (ELC) so please DO NOT mix this new product with previously purchased ELC. The original formula works great – just not for mixing.
Some General Guidelines for Using Erasable Liquid Chalk
- Choose a non-porous surface
- Prime your surface by rubbing the side of a piece of chalk across the entire surface and then erase with a damp cloth
- Some surfaces, such as handpainted chalkboards, will have some ghosting when erased as with any chalk pen; This can be completely removed with a Mr. Clean’s Magic Eraser
- Don’t want to clean with Mr. Clean? The IOD Erasable Liquid Chalk actually has more erasable qualities than chalk pens; If you’d like to avoid ANY ghosting simply coat your handmade chalkboard with a clear polyacrylic sealer or purchase a manufactured non-porous chalkboard
- If you want to mix erasable liquid chalk colors, pour them on an acrylic sheet, mix and use an IOD brayer to apply them to the stamp surface
Here’s how to use IOD ELC on repurposed laminate flooring
For more chalkboard ideas and inspiration, join the IOD Chalkboard Art Group and check out these posts:
Love your products ❤️
Thank you, Staci! ❤️
Where can I buy your products? I live in O’Fallon Illinois in the United States.
look at the top of the page and you’ll see a tab for FIND A RETAILER.
So glad you asked! All of our products are sold through retailers.
Please check our store locator to find in-person and online stores near you:
Hi Sherry! We’re removing your comment because our procedure is for end-users to find a retailer through our retailer locator. We love your eagerness and we’re glad to have you with IOD!
Thank you for living your life beautifully !
You inspire me right to my soul!
Love and light!
We love hearing that!!! 🥰💗
Awe!! We love hearing that!! Thank you!💗🥰💗😘
I am in California and do not have a store near me. I am looking for only the erasable liquid coal at this time and do not find it any online stores in California. Can you help me?
I am in California and do not have a store near me. I am looking for only the erasable liquid chalk at this time and do not find it any online stores in California. Can you help me?
Hi Joanne! Could you send us a message on our contact form? Someone from our team would be more than happy to help you find our erasable ink😊 I’ll link the contact form here: https://ironorchiddesigns.com/contact/